Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Music Room - Resources

I thought I would pull together a list of resources for yesterday's post about the Boho Music Room. I'm trying to cut back on my verbose posts so perhaps breaking things up like this won't overwhelm you all with my propensity for rambling.

Window coverings - 1. ANNO STRA Panel Curtain and KVARTAL Track System (Ikea)
Greenery - 2. SOLIG Planters (Ikea)
Wall Coverings - 3. The Wallpaper Company Large Scale Damask (Home Depot) and 7. a paint color similar to this lovely Pantone Limelight 12-0740
Wall o' Artwork - 4. Inspiration picture from Made By Girl, I also love this arrangement over at Haus Maus
Furnishings - 5. Medina Stand and Tray Table (West Elm)
Rug - 6. Light Wheel Rug (Antropologie)
Lighting - 8. LERAN Pendant Light and perhaps the ORGEL floor lamp (Ikea)

And there you have it. I hope I haven't encouraged *too* much shopping.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS or email.

2 comments:

ShareThis