Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Wallpaper Collective

In case you are new here, I should let you know that I often write posts about fabulous wallpaper . I'm madly in love with wallpaper but unfortunately have none hanging in my home. I own a condo and only intend on staying in it a few more years so it's hard to justify spending the dough on fab wallpaper knowing I will have to leave it behind. Plus, it would break my heart to know that the future owner would move in and tear it down. So until the day comes when I find the home that I intend on living in for the long haul I'll continue to share my fabulous wallpaper finds with all of you.

wallpaper collective

Today's dose of wallpaper fabulousness is from
Wallpaper Collective. Wallpaper Collective carries clever, hip, and beautiful papers by designers like Aimee Wilder, Hygge & West, and Mod Green Pod. Their website is well organized and simple to navigate. I consider this a big plus as I often find fabric and wallpaper sites clumsy places that leave you spending hours clicking through fug to find very little fab.

wallpaper collective

Wallpaper Collective also carries the much adored
ostrich wallpaper spotted in Michelle Adams's apartment in the April/May 2010 issue of Lonny Magazine that everyone was buzzing about.

Lonny Spring 2010

That wonderfully quirky pattern is also available in chocolate brown with the ostrich print in gold foil. Could you die? I'm completely in love with it.

Brown and Gold Ostrich Wallpaper

Live in an apartment and your landlord won't let you wallpaper? Check out
this post for a quick and easy solution.

1 comment:

ShareThis