Friday, November 21, 2008

Ebay Finds

I've been searching around ebay again (what else is new) and stumbling upon a bunch of great stuff that I can't justify buying. So instead I'll share my finds with you.

How great is this perpetual calendar and clock combo? It would brighten up and office or entry way. I'm actually thinking about how this can be turned into a DIY project. If I work it all out you know I'll be sharing it with you here.
perpetual calendar
Next up is this fabulously tufted Hollywood Regency bench. How'd you like to sit on this to put you're shoes on every morning? You can't tell from this photo but the legs on this bench are also pretty fabulous.

Hollywood Regency Vintage tufted Bench

Hollywood Regency Vintage Bench

I saved the best for last. This amazing danish sectional. I'm dieing for this sofa to be in my living room tomorrow. Normally I'm not a big fan of loose back cushions on a sofa but these look so neat that I could definitely love with them. Problem with this piece is that it will definitely need to be reupholstered. The close up shot shows that the fabric is pretty worn and stained. Since it's already $1,200 I can't really afford the investment of having it reupholstered.

mid century modern danish sectional sofa Classic Med Century Modern Sofa Daybed

Since it's Friday, I suggest you also kill the afternoon searching for great ebay finds. Please share anything fabulous you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis