Monday, February 27, 2012

We're Tying the Knot!

After I shared the exciting news that I will be getting married this year I promised to share some of the wedding planning details.  The first project I tackled after securing the location was creating the Save the Dates.  I knew I wanted to make the Save the Dates myself and when I came across this card I had the perfect jumping off point.


Concept by Christina Moralego

I change the color scheme, fonts, wording, and placement of text but the idea of recipient actually tying a knot when they open the card remained. 

Tie the Knot Save the Date


Tie the Knot Save the Date


Tie the Knot Save the Date


Tie the Knot Save the Date

It was a fun surprise, family and friends seemed to really enjoy receiving these Save the Dates.


Tie the Knot Save the Date


1 comment:

  1. I am getting married and need to do my save-the-dates YESTERDAY! These are PERFECT and I have looked forever. Do you have a template? What kind of card stock did you use? What kind of ribbon? SOrry for all of the questions, I just need to get these done SOON!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis