Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Testing, testing 1, 2....

I all, I need some help. In case you haven't noticed I've been on an extended blogging hiatus.  I returned recently with the renew desire to blog only to find out that my domain has expired. Well this is a major bummer. I'm hoping I can working it out all though I'm afraid that someone may have snagged www.designevolutionblog.com out from under me. Until I (hopefully) work this all out I reverted back to my old blogger domain http://vertigodesignevolution.blogspot.com/. Can you do me a favor and let me know by leaving a comment if you received this post in your reader. I'm trying to figure out if I need to fix my feed settings. This is so not fun, bare with me please :( 

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. I got it too. What a hassle; hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I received it too! Good luck sorting it all out! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it in my Google Reader feed.

    Welcome back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for commenting. So I guess for now I will be back at vertigodesignevolution.blogspot.com. Designevolutionblog.com seems to have been purchased by someone else. What a major bummer, I've been Design Evolution for so long feels like I'm losing that identity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my view
    recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    Visit my site ... How to get rid of static electricity

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis