Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Post-Holiday Monday

I'm dragging my feet a bit this today, how are you doing? Even though there were two full post holiday recovery days I'm still not ready to be back at work in full swing.

Christmas went of without a hitch. We had a nice mixed group of friends and family over for a traditional Cuban dinner (well almost traditional, we served roast pork not the entire pig) on Christmas Eve. How did you celebrate your Christmas?

christmas eve

Last minute table setting thrown together with Mom's Christmas dishes, paper napkins from Ikea, a large piece of vintage fabric from my stash, and a simple silver ornament. I was surprised by how fun and festive it looked and I loved all of the patterns together.


Milo was tuckered out from all of the excitement and revelry. Fun was had by all.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis