Friday, December 10, 2010

Just a Quick Question

Would you be interested in joining a Design Evolution facebook group? I was thinking it might be nice to have a place to converse and share ideas in a more casual atmosphere and on a more regular basis than here on the blog. We could all pop in for a chat anytime of day to dish about design or share photos of a recent crafty project. It wouldn't effect the regularity of my blogging here but I may share more photos related to a project I blog about and I would love for all of you to be able to upload photos of projects you've completed, especially if you got the idea from something you read on Design Evolution.


Would you be interested in joining a Design Evolution facebook group?

Photo credit: Michelle Verdugo

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis