Thursday, January 13, 2011

EmersonMade in The Nest Magazine

I bet it's a shock to no one who is familiar with the clothing and accessories brand EmersonMade that the home of the couple who runs the company is as charming as their handmade fabric flowers. Emerson and Ryan's new Hampshire home was recently styled by Paul Lowe and photographed by David A. Land for The Nest magazine.

Emerson Made in The Nest Magazine

Emerson Made in The Nest Magazine

I haven't seen the feature in person yet but what I can gather from this preview is that it's about how the couple lives surround with open storage but some how makes it look organized instead of cluttered. That's a decorating issue I know many struggle with so this edition of The Nest will definitely be worth picking up.

Emerson Made in The Nest Magazine

Ryan and Emerson's home is so cozy, and warm, and welcoming and so many other superlatives. Also, I am extremely envious of that pantry.

Emerson Made in The Nest Magazine

See more shots from The Nest feature on Sweet Paul's blog or pick up a copy of the Winter 2011 edition of The Nest. While we are on the subject of EmersonMade, they just released a sneak peek of the new Spring collection and once again I want every item.

Emerson Made Spring preview

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love EmersonMade! I can't wait to se ethe full article. And, I too want every item in the new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having a spread on the mag!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis