Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Etsy Favorites

When I woke up this morning and realized it was Friday I was excited, because it was Friday obviously, but also because it's Etsy Favorites day. I love putting these posts together. I find so many great things throughout the week and since I can't buy them all I'm happy to share them with you. The thought that I might introduce you to something wonderful that you might not have discovered makes me happy. It also makes me happy when I hear from an artist or vintage seller letting me know that they've sold a piece because of a post I've written. That's what it's all about isn't? Most recently Terry Irwin dropped me a line to let me know he sold the print I included in this weeks post about Cargoh. How great is that? Speaking of Terry, I just ordered the Nerd Glasses coffee mug for myself. It's so me, I can't wait for it to arrive.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! I so drawn to chevrons! You just can't go wrong with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I was just thinking about chevrons the other day. Those pillows are great, but I think I like herringbone better than chevron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those chairs!!!!! Love love:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the nerd glasses coffee mug you ordered!! It just so happens I need another mug ;) Thanks for sharing your finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin I think I might agree with you about preferring herringbone over chevron, I'll have to go searching for some fab herringbone pillows now.

    Kristen, I'm dieing for those stools. I wish I had a kitchen with a counter area. I would have snapped them up immediately.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis