Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Perfect Sofa

I always imagined that the next house we own would have a pretty sitting/living room that you see when you enter the home and a family room hidden away where we can hide the big tv and, let's be honest, our mess. I saw our grown up space furnished with a worn brown leather chesterfield sofa, our current karlstad sectional would be perfect for the family room.


And then I spotted this sofa in the most recent Flor catalog:


It's leathery perfection with simple modern lines but still has the same button tufting along the back cushions which is what I love about the chesterfield. And that color, delicious. I find it funny how my style can swing from one extreme to another.


This last photo has nothing to do with post, I included it because I love those carpet tiles. They give the look of those overdyed remnant oriental rugs that are so popular right now but they are much cheaper. An 8'x10' rug is only about $450. Also, I love those chairs against the brick wall.

Photo Credits: Flor Catalog

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

2 comments:

  1. That sofa looks perfect indeed. Pretty sleek. Though I would prefer a lighter colored wallpaper to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look perfect. Very relaxing and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis