Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

The weekend is almost here and I am particularly excited about this one. I will be spending Saturday and Sunday as a Teaching Assistant at Holly + Leslie's NYC Blogging Your Way workshop. I am really looking forward to spending the weekend surrounded by creative individuals and learning a lot from Holly and Leslie.  If any of you are attending this course please let me know so that we can meet. 

Decor8 NYC blogging styling photography workshop


I actually plan on starting my weekend early. This afternoon I will be visiting the Museum of Modern Art to check out the Cindy Sherman exhibition and this evening Nick and I have tickets to see Richard III at the BAM Harvey theater in Brooklyn.  


What are your plans for the weekend? I hope your weekend will be as wonderful as I'm sure mine will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis