Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned? How will you be spending this Memorial Day? I'm headed here as soon as I get out of work this evening and I can't wait:

Darn, I just lost the link to this photo. I didn't take it but aren't those seagulls adorable?

Since Monday is a holiday and everyone will be off spending time with their friends and family I've decided to make it a blog holiday too. I'll return on Tuesday hopefully fully rejuvenated from my time at the shore. See you then!

P.S. I won't be posting my new blog finds today because I have a lot of running around to do. Check back Saturday or Sunday I may decide to post some while I'm lounging on my beach chair.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend. I went on a walk in Noho Arts District today and now relaxing with a glass of chilled wine. Tomorrow I'm taking job applications in and then packing a picnic to see a movie at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery with two of my best friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Gorgeous so far.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis