Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Check Out My Post on Decor8 Today

A few weeks ago I mentioned I was working on a guest post for one of my favorite bloggers. Today my post in up on Decor8 and it's quite exciting. Holly is such an inspiration to me and I've learned so much from her by following her blog, taking her e-course, and now just counting her as one of my most fun and silly web friends. Any time she needs a hand I'm more than happy to drop what I'm doing and chip in. Which is why I was super excited when she asked that I participate in her "Favorite Things" series that is running on Decor8 while she gets settled in Germany. Hop on over to Decor8, check out my post and let me know what you think.

decor8 - favorite things guest post

1 comment:

  1. I adored your post over at Holly's! Your little nooks of happiness are so sweet, lovely and warm. I love your little doggie and your serene bedroom. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
    xo
    Melis
    ps now I am off to discover your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis