Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amy Butler Handcrafted Rugs for Chandra

Hello folks, did you miss me? I must apologize for my abrupt disappearance. I left for my fantastic Greek holiday without saying goodbye. I had big plans of setting up posts to run while I was away but unfortunately life got in the way. I thought I would be able to give you updates of my trip while I was away but instead I ignored my laptop completely and I must admit it was nice. I'm home now and fully invigorated from my trip (actually I'm still on Greece time and pretty exhausted) so I should be back in my groove soon.

Are you ready to drool, pine, covet, and so on? Amy Butler has created the most gorgeous hand-tufted rugs for Chandra based on her fabric and bedding designs. The rugs are handmade, hand carved, and hand cut from 100% New Zealand wool and they are fabulous. Have a look, you're going to die, I swear they are that gorgeous.

Amy Butler Rugs for Chandra

Amy Butler Rugs for Chandra

The rugs are available in 5' x 7' 6" and 7' 9" x 10' 6". There are 19 rugs in the collection - 13 designs, six of which are colored in two colorways. I'm more than a little bummed that I already purchased a rug for my living room because the Morning Glory print would have been absolutely perfect.

What do you think? Amazing, are they not? Check out Amy Butler's site to see all 19 designs.

Photo Credit: Amy Bulter

5 comments:

  1. Covet! Secret : I kinda hate amy butler. Just a little. She's too good for her own good!!! Thanks for sharing these.

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so impressively gorgeous. Totally dying for the first one (coventry), but I would definitely make room for any of them in my home. You know, in case the rug fairy is reading this...

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a rug for my new livingroom and these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous!! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. These links are just mind blowing. I loved it.
    area rugs

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis