Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pantone Color Combos: Rapture Rose, Warm Olive & Majolica Blue

pantone fall - all colors

I threw a little request in at the end of Monday's post for some reader participation.  I asked anyone who wanted to play along to put together a mood board based on their favorite color combos from the colors found in the Pantone Fall Fashion Color Report.  I'm super excited that someone actually did participate.  These mood boards are from fellow interior design blogger and web friend, Tiffany Melanson (The Other Tiffany).  





I love what Tiffany pulled together especially since she incorporated the rose color in both, a color I hadn't included in any of my collections.  I'm dieing over that Ikat chair in the second grouping.  Tiffany, care you share your sources with everyone?





If anyone else would like to play please send along the links to your color combo mood board. You can either leave a link in the comments section (if you upload them to flickr or somewhere similar) or you can email the image directly to me at verdugo.designevolution AT gmail DOT com.  I'll include your creation in an upcoming post on Design Evolution.

Update: Tiffany included a post on her blog with links to the stores that carry all of the items in her mood boards.  You can find it here.  Thanks Tiffany!



Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

1 comment:

ShareThis