Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ModernEmotive - Back in Business

modernemotive, an ecofriendly paper goods and design company, opened its doors to esty about a year and a half ago selling simple and modern greeting cards printed on FSC certified paper made from recycled materials. Adele, the shop owner and one of my favorite twitter friends, made a business decision that I incredibly bold. She took her beautiful shop, that was picking up steam and becoming more successful, offline. It was a difficult decision I'm sure but it gave Adele time to evaluate her business strategy, outsource printing, prepare for wholesale orders, and most importantly design a new line of products.

The modernemotive shop reopened last month and I love all of the new products. The work + life notepads for home, office, and kitchen are especially great. They are beautiful and functional with just the right amount of humor mixed in.

ModernEmotive Notepads

I am really happy to see that the calling cards are back in the shop. I loved them when they were initially released but never ordered them for myself. I searched for other calling cards while modern
emotive was closed but couldn't find other designs that I like as much as these. It's time for me to stop procrastinating and finally order myself some cards!

ModernEmotive Calling Cards

What do you think of the new line of products at modern
emotive? What's your favorite new item? I think mine is the "Rome Wasn't Built in a Day" notepad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis