Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are You a Framework Girl?



banner

wedding illustrations for framework magazine shoes heels

TaDa! Here is one of the other projects I have been working on these past few weeks. A new online magazine launched May 1st with my illustrations in one of the articles. Framework Magazine, founded by Bria Lear, is a lifestyle publication dedicated to sharing the essentials of stylish living. Framework is the modern girl’s digital guide to personal style for everyday living.

wedding illustrations for framework magazine champagne toast

My illustrations are featured in an article titled "Weddiquette" on pages 52 - 61. Go check it out. It's was rather timely for me to be illustrating an article about wedding etiquette.  I'm so happy with how the shoes and the wedding bands turned out, I should create paintings of my own rings and shoes to have as keepsakes of the day.

wedding illustrations for framework magazine wedding rings bands
Take a look at Framework Magazine and let me know what you think. There are some interesting articles and I think it's very well written. I am happy to be attached to this new project.

2 comments:

  1. Wedding day is so much stress and euphory, especially when at the last moment some details turn into failure and there is no time to fix them. This is the time when you have to put the smile on your face syaing "Expect the unexpected." Knowing that you did everything you had to, that the organization was flawless and that you tried your best, gives you the comforts that you at least tried to create your fairy-tale, but there always be circumstances that just don't depened on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding,wedding,wedding,haist..:( how i wish i can get married soon..

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis