Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lisa Rupp, Pattern Designer

A big thanks to Twig & Thistle for introducing me to Lisa Rupp.

Lisa Rupp is a graphic designer, illustrator and crafter based in Arizona. She creates bold prints full of rich color. I really respond to the print below with its bold combination of plum and mustard. Wouldn't it make the most fabulous wallpaper?


Lisa has a blog on which she offers, in addition to photos and art that inspires her, a free printable calendar for the month of March. She will continue to offer a new 8"x10" print for each month on her blog and on flickr. I will definitely be printing out a copy of March to hang at my desk and infuse my workspace with a touch of Spring.

Prints are available at Lisa's redbubble shop here.
Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm particularly drawn to the first image. The bright colors set off by white are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for the link! Her work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration! I found your blog via decor8 and just love it. I love this post on Lisa's lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis