Friday, February 20, 2009

Ebay Finds

I'm forever finding fabulous furniture on ebay but certainly don't have the room in my home (or the budget) to acquire it all.  Since I don't see myself winning the lottery any time soon I'm happy to share these finds with you in case one happens to be the perfect piece you've been searching for. Don't you like how my big splurge post lottery winning would be all of the furniture in my ebay watch list? 

If i had a studio with a large raised workspace right in the center of the room, I would want to be hard at work sitting in this green chair
 
And if I actually had an entry space I would have this white bench waiting there for you to rest your feet or place your bag and coat on. 


I can't seem to make up my mind about the style table/stool I would like as a side table next to my sofa.  This small round walnut table is quite nice and a great price:

However this round table is much more interesting so naturally it already has 9 people bidding on it with 4 more days to go until the auction is over: 

I might actually consider bidding on these Arne Jacobsen Fritz Hansen dining chairs but they are so amazing I had to share them with you.  The upholstery would need to be replaced and I have no idea what that would cost but I love them and therefore can't be bothered worrying about such things. 

And lastly, not furniture but this little guy would be a wonderful addition to any home.  I'm in an elephanty mood today and would be happy to bring this into mine. 

Happy bidding and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I have that studio space, with raised workspace...where can i find such a chair? Please do tell:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized my links don't show up a different color in internet explorer. have to go fix that.

    click on the words "green chair" it should take you to the ebay listing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I love the white bench. Thanks for the post.

    Stay chic,
    CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a total Ebay junkie too and I had to do exactly what you did, window shop, after a string of awesome purchases. I just don't have the room anymore! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle! If you do end up going to India just be aware of how VERY different it is from home. Hopefully if you have friends and fam there it will be much easier. Let me know if you need any tips on travel and culture. I'll be putting up a post on my stay here in the next day or two, since that's all the time i really have left here. You little elephant reminds me of the figurines they have all over here, although I have yet to see one in person. Go figure:)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis