Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 Gift Guide - The Host/Hostess

How was your weekend? Saturday was all about shopping and Sunday was a fun afternoon baking Christmas cookies with my mom, aunt, and cousin. I've been having trouble finding my Christmas mojo this year so Sunday evening mom, Nick and I watch Miracle on 34th Street. This is hands down my favorite holiday movie so it definitely help lifts my spirits a bit. Anyone else feeling a holiday funk this year?

I don't want to bring down the group, lets talk about something fun eh? I'm sure your schedule is quickly filling up with holiday parties hosted by your office, friends, and family. I usually bake or bring a small appetizer to the party but there are always few overly gracious hosts that want you to show up empty handed ready to party. I hate showing up anywhere empty handed so I put together of list of things that I think any host/hostess would appreciate but come nowhere near breaking the bank.

*Bonus - That butter keeper from Anthropologie is on sale for only $8! I had to get myself one.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis