Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

The stocking is actually my favorite thing about Christmas morning. We always open the gifts in our stocking last and I love discovering what little treasures are hidden within. It's the place for something sweet, silly, and precious.

I probably should have included as least one stocking stuffer for a man in this list so that it would not be so obvious that this just a wish list of items for my own stocking. Whoopsies. Here are some sweet, fun, pretty, and inexpensive items that would be great in any ladies stocking. Including my own ;)

Stocking Stuffers

Somehow when putting together this gift guide I forgot to include my favorite item, Homemade Cardamom Marshmallows from Whimsy & Spice.

That concludes my gifts guides for 2010. I hope they were helpful when shopping for the ones you love. In case you missed any of them here's the complete list:
Gift Guide: For the Friend Who'd Rather Stay In
Gift Guide: For the Friend Who Doesn't Stay in One Place Too Long

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

1 comment:

  1. That nail polish (#6) is gorgeous and not just the color but the bottle too (love the writing).

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis