Friday, October 3, 2008

A Blogtroduction

I thought I would take a moment to give you a little introduction to me and this blog, let you know what my interests are, why I started this blog, and what I want to share. Professionally, I am an Environmental Scientist. Usually when I tell someone I've just met that's what I do they seem pretty impressed so I'll let you go on feeling impressed. Aside from my professional career I'm totally passionate about interior design and have been for quite some time. I spend a lot of my free time reading design blogs and home decor magazines, teaching myself how to use photoshop, and overall just fantasizing about beautiful spaces. Since interior design is something I really enjoy and it's great to finally have a place where I can share all these ideas I have stashed up in my brain. I will be sharing before and after photos of design projects in my new home, giving you insight into my design process, and providing how to's for home renovation and craft projects. In addition to all that, I might through out random tidbits of my personal life, views around my neighborhood, shots of stuff I wish I could buy but couldn't possibly afford; whatever comes to mind. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I’m also hoping that you share your amazing dessert recipes too!! GIMME CUPCAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since you asked so nicely I can certainly do that.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis