Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Orla Kiely Collection for Target!!!

My guess is you've probably read about this several times already but I'm so over the moon excited about it that I had to share as well. Orla Kiely, the delightful fashion, accessory and home decor designer, is producing a line for Target that will be out this February. In case a certain someone is reading this, any number of these items would make an excellent Valentine's Day gift.

It looks like the line will include a lot of different products which includes those pictured above plus storage boxes, shoe organizers, totes, table cloths, placemats, napkins and on and on. Read more about it and see a bunch more photos here: sfgirlbybay, here: door sixteen, here: decor8, and here: apartmenttherapy.

Photo Credits: Sfgirlbybay

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see all of her products!! Great blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I can't wait to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy MOly, I had no idea. THat is really cool!

    AMAZING ;)

    becky

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis