Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Color of the Moment

ith all of the twitter chat lately about the love of the color mustard along with the positive reactions to the use of it for interiors I just can't get the color out of my head. What can I say, I couldn't help myself. I had to order these adorable shoes:

I am aware that Pantone named Mimosa the Color of the Year and perhaps I am subconsciously swayed but their announcement. I choose to think not. I've been a yellow lover for some time now but the good thing about it being named the color of the year is how much more available it becomes. Maybe not so good for my wallet.

Update: Wow, if that's what my floors really looked like I wouldn't be itching to rip them out.

4 comments:

  1. Why gray with yellow of course! :P

    Cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to get back to liking yellow. Living in Oklahoma I see a lot of POORLY used yellow (think cute, kitschy country crap with sunflowers and blue gingham) but I've learned to overcome my fear of yellow, and actually use it in fresh ways! I've even bought a few clothing items in the sunny hue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dreaming of owning a yellow leather handbag...just to add a pop of color to my wardrobe. Your post confirms that I need to get one soon!

    P.S. Love those shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got them. I ended up returning my yellow Anthropologie bag though.... it kept falling off my shoulder which was super annoying. I don't care how cute a bag is if it doesn't do it's job properly

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis