Sunday, May 17, 2009

How I Spent My Saturday Night...

I've been busy this evening. Instead of having a long list of blog names in my sidebar I decided I'd rather move my blogroll to a separate page. So now if you click the link that says "Check out The Blogs I Dig" it will take you to a page that looks like this:


I still have more to add but I got sleepy creating all of the icons. I'm also still fighting with getting the links to open in a new window. Blogger seems to be winning that battle.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'll be going through them. Looks like you've got some great ones!

    I so need to do this too. Heck, I need to overhaul my blog period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of having the roll on another page - good call! I made just a handful of buttons for my sidebars and thought I was going to punch Photoshop in the face before all was said and done - so I appreciate your fatique :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - I'm impressed - clever girl - your page looks fantastic, great job! I am right in the middle of re-doing mine as well, you are giving me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea! And great choices too... some I already love and some I know I'll get addicted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wait Sarah, there are more to come soon. You'll never be able to get any work done.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis