Friday, May 1, 2009

New Additions to the Reader

I come across way too many great blogs. I think my Google Reader might be getting a little bit out of control but I can't help myself. There are just way to many wonderful sources of inspiration out there. I thought I would share some of the goodies I've acquired this week. I'm thinking about posting my new blog finds on a regular basis so let me know if that's something you all would be interested in. Don't be afraid to say, "Michelle, please no more new blogs. My reader is about to spontaneously combust!"


Isn't that the cutest blog header you've ever seen?  
Pickles is a craft blog from Norway that is loaded with tutorials for knitting, sewing and crocheting.  The blog is not written in English however if you scroll down they have added an English menu with projects that have been translated into English.  If you don't sew or knit there are also fun paper craft project ideas like this paper garland:  

If you're not feeling crafty at all it's worth the time to just click around and check the beautiful photographs. 

Visual Notes is a blog about beautiful interiors and other delights written by Maaret from Berlin.  I found Maaret through Holly Becker's Blogging Your Way e-course and I'm so happy I did.  She has a great eye and every treasure that makes its way to her blog is just wonderful.  I find lately that I'm drawn to blogs like Visual Notes with a really clean layout.  It's making me want to totally overhaul Design Evolution and get rid of some of the visual distraction I have here.
Zoe is a blog in its infancy written by graphic designer Zohar Nachman. It's a peaceful place to peruse (a bit of alliteration there) lovely photography and fab products.  The author also shares some really delicious looking recipes.  

Hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about Visual Notes! I'm so honored :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis