Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Totally Rad Saturday Afternoon

This post really has nothing to go with anything except that I wanted to tell you I just discovered going to the track is actually a really fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon.




A big group of family and friends enjoyed beers, bbq and each others company. I won and then lost about $15 which is my kind of gambling. Monmouth Park Racetrack is home of the Haskell, North America's richest invitational but today was a much more low key race day. The park was full of families having a great time. I definitely recommend checking it out if you've never been although I could see it being a little dreadful in the heat of the summer so don't forget your big floppy hat.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it SO much fun? My hubby and I usually spend a couple Saturdays each summer here at Woodbine Race Track.....such a great day to just hang out and enjoy the day! Always helps if you win something too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis