Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Éire go Brách


I'm not Irish but I can certainly appreciate meat, potatoes, and beer (but no green beer please). Have a wonderful day. I have no plans because I no longer find it enjoyable to try to cram myself into the only real Irish joint in town. Perhaps I'll just stay home and watch The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day. You don't have to warn me, I already heard the sequel isn't that great but I love those MacManus brothers so I'll give it a chance.

If I were really clever I would have done the "green" my blog is carbon neutral post today. Ooops.

Photo Credit:
Edward Dullard

4 comments:

  1. Im now a follower. I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady ~ I noticed that "green" trend too. Even if you and I took the traditional route, at least it is in the forefront of peoples minds, right?

    For green, check out this post - it will make you want to make different choices: http://www.irwinfelddesign.com/blog/index.cfm/2010/3/16/Mother-Natures-Purgeery

    For frivolity, pop by my blog where I'll teach you two easy 10 minute recipes for Irish Soda Bread: http://www.abcddesign.com/archives/2010/03/17/two-irish-soda-bread-recipes/

    Happy first day of Spring!
    xoABCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS shot!!! LOVE the color intensity. So how'z Jersey?? What a small world. I'm from Jersey, livin' in Florida, and as you mentioned, near your brother.

    :D Lynda (aka nyclq)
    http://nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis