Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We just long for a bungalow...

If the origin of this post title is unknown to you then you must take a minute and watch this video. Go ahead, I'll wait for you to return. Now that we've all had a good chuckle we can spend some time drooling over this incredibly chic hotel in Long Branch, NJ. That's right I said New Jersey. Bungalow Hotel was designed by the dynamic couple, Robert and Cortney Novogratz, who's life and business we are all excited to learn more about on their new Bravo reality series 9 by Design. I submit this as evidence that the shore towns of New Jersey are not all what you see on MTV. As a matter of fact, ELLE.com includes Bungalow on their list of Top 10 Chic Hotels.

Bungalow Hotel Novogratz

Bungalow Hotel Novogratz

Bungalow Hotel Novogratz

Bungalow Hotel Novogratz

Bungalow Hotel Novogratz

Photo Credits: Bungalow Hotel

4 comments:

  1. le sigh. I just long for this too! Great pix. :)

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this hotel. And that whole Pier. As a Jersey Shore resident, thank you for highlighting the good we have down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Blown. Away.! And I love the Jersey Shore...and still blown away! Love those Novogratzs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It came out cool! And I see they were able to dump a painting on that poor investor guy, liked they tried to dump Pele on him last week!

    I am liking the show, but Robert's spasticness drives me nuts, and so do all of those screaming kids - it stresses me out like videos of the octomom do. I find that they name drop artists in the same manner that the real housewives of Atlanta (minus kandi) name drop "Dior" - it's like a tacky label showoff thing with them, instead of seeming like real art lovers.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis