Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update

Williamsburg Bridge
Williamsburg Bridge, April 2010

I just wanted to pop in to let you know I have a few things cooking for the blog. I'm still hampered by the non-functioning laptop so some of the features I have planned are on hold. I do have some book reviews coming up that I think you will enjoy and a few crafty project updates to share. I also had the opportunity to check out a really interesting exhibit at the MoMA recently that I want to tell you all about. Stay tuned because some good things are coming up. Thank you all for tolerating my current sporadic posting schedule. Hopefully things will be back to normal very soon.

Photo Credit:
Michelle Verdugo

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! So sorry your laptop is giving you grief! Hope all is resolved soon hun! :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis