Friday, April 8, 2011

If I Could Hop on a Flight to Athens Tomorrow

I would be booking a few nights in one of these chic abodes asap! Just for fun yesterday I found started searching airbnb for vacation rentals in Athens, Greece. I doubt we'll have a need for a place to stay in the city since our summer trip will probably have us heading straight to the port to catch a ferry to the islands (unless the price of flights continues to rise, damn it's expensive to fly these days). These elegantly furnished and affordable apartment rentals might make me consider spending a few days in the city before heading to the beach.

airbnb

airbnb1

airbnb2


Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kartell chairs!
    Follow my blog, I have just started!
    B.

    http://beaverhausen-factory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis