Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet My Newest Appendage

olympus omG 35mm SLR

The camera is an Olympus omG SLR that belonged to my grandfather. I've actually had it in my possession since college when I took a black and white photography course. The new addition is the 50mm 1.8 zukio lens. I'm very excited to carry the camera with my new lens every where I go. It's currently loaded with Fuji Superia Reala 100 color film so I'm off to go shooting. I'll be sharing what I capture soon.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

3 comments:

  1. So cool,you must be plesed, especially since it belonged to your grandfather.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see more pics! And I love that the camera belonged to your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cameras are actually very good. I posses one and it does beautiful pictures, not to mention how cool it is to own an old school camera :-). Can´t wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis