Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today I need to let my brain rest

just wanted to let everyone know that there won't be a new post up today. This is due to the fact that I fell alseep way too early on the coach last night then woke up at 1:30am and realized that the leftovers from dinner still needed to be put away. Aparently the act of finding the right lids to fit on the the tupperware containers was enough to wake me up completely and keep me up until about 4am. Therefore, it is not possible that anything I tried to produce today would be the least bit coherent.

Instead I'll leave you with this print from LookyLoo's etsy shop that I stumbled on after reading this post from the SCOOP - WMMG? :: my new iPod Touch!:


I'm working on it LookyLoo, I promise. I'm going to have to order one of those so I have it hanging in my home as a daily reminder. Hope you have a great rest of Thursday. Mine will hopefully consist of a limited amount of facebook and twitter (I think I need to unplug a bit) and a trip to Target to check out the Home Design Event.

Until tomorrow and I hope you are able to Let What you Love Be What You Do.

1 comment:

ShareThis