Monday, July 13, 2009

Is it Brilliant, or...?

As I soon as I saw this I knew I had to share it. Jessica Gonacha posted this image on her blog Treasuring which sent me running to check out the artist's flickr page:
This image was created by Jesse Wright as part of a series titled Subliminal. Here's what Jesse has to say about this collection of works:
Conversations can be riddled with words, phrases and clichés that fail to communicate actual meaning, intention and emotion. In my series, subliminal, I explore the idea that it's not the words that are delivered, but the ideas behind them that are important and revealing. This work attempts to reveal possible meanings behind common conversational constructs while transmitting the underlying confusion, discord – and, possibly, truth – they represent.
And in one word, it is brilliant. There are so many thought provoking images so you must check out the entire collection on flickr.
Jesse Wright also has an amazing photographic portfolio that can be found here.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed oremail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis