Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anthology Magazine - Print is Not Dead

I can barely contain my excitement over a new quarterly shelter and lifestyle print magazine. Did you hear that? I said print shelter magazine. It feels like slowly the shelter magazine world is coming back to life and it is exciting. While there has been an explosion of fantastic online magazine within the past year there are moments when I really miss curling up with a great magazine that I can hold in my hands and flip through the pages. So many of those moments are perfectly captured in this video produced by Anthology Magazine - Print is Not Dead.


The Founders of Anthology Magazine,
Anh-Minh Le and Meg Mateo Ilasco, envision the magazine as a collection of stories about home décor, travel, design, entertaining, and culture shared with readers. The Anthology website provides a sneak peek into the premiere issue and I love what I'm seeing so far. In fact, I love it so much I ordered myself a copy and I can't wait for it to arrive.

Anthology also has a blog that is updated daily for a dose of inspiration and peak of behind the scenes magazine production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis