Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lisa Lindøe

It's snowing in the northeast right now and scheduled to do so through the night. I'm stressed and grumpy because I have a flight schedule tomorrow morning to beautiful Park City, Utah and I'm worried about what this might do to my travel plans. I need all of you to cross your fingers for me that I will arrive at my destination without major incident. And while you are crossing those fingers let's enjoy some beautiful portraits by photographer Norwegian Lisa Lindøe. Perhaps they will help sooth my frazzled nerves.

arrow

Lisa Lindoe secret

lisa lindoe forever

Lisa Lindoe

Wish me luck! Maybe you keep those toes crossed too.

Sign up to receive Design Evolution updates via RSS feed or email.

4 comments:

  1. These subjects all convey such wonderful expressions. Great work and thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These photos are truly breathtaking! I think the last shot is my favorite...all that golden color is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The redhead with the soft blue background kills me, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis